image1 image2 image3

HELLO|WELCOME TO PAVED LIFE|A SITE DEDICATED TO GREAT CONTENT

Second semester starts



Morning
This is 4th of Jan and my second semester commences on this day. Woke up at 6 am, bit excited for a new chapter of engineering, yet a bit sad as the holidays were a good prospect too :P
Todays lecture are maths, physics, cp, mechanics ranging from 9 to 4. It seems that today is going to be hectic for me as I am not used to it for lot of days now. I have my train at 8:01, better be ready quick.

The day was quiet good, but got so tired after coming home that I just slacked to bed. Woke up an hour later and had dinner and slept again.

I had 4 continues lectures that day followed by lab. We studied Gamma and beta function in math, which is quiet interesting, and by this function we can solve integration problems which are quiet unsolvable by normal methods. All other lectures preceded as me plan and was really bored at the end of 4th lecture. Anyways all was good and really enjoyed solving some math problems, and getting the answers correct in most of the cases :p

I need to get a few gel pens and couple of notebooks before going to college.


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment